Thursday, October 15, 2015

Frienship: Let's Vote.... I Say Yes!

    The other day I came home to a lovely sight. A plethora of notes and greeting were scrawled across the driveway in chalk. My sweet friend Emily had been over with her kiddos while I was at work and worked their magic to bring a smile to my face the moment I pulled in. It was a nice surprise. I have great friends!




      Actually the past month has been full of great friends. My dear friends Polly and Peggy, and their brother Bobby(one of Luke's oldest friends) came up for a visit. It was so fun to see them.
 Luke and Bobby, Then and Now.

      Then this past weekend, my friend Larisa from college came up for the weekend. It was fun reminiscing and just spending time together. My first year at BSU we lived across the hall from each other. We had quite the adventures!

Friendship is a good and beautiful thing. I for one am in favor of it!


"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And a touch of Fall.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment