Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Glimpse Of The Past And A Look At Today

     I was scrolling through some of my old pictures yesterday and I came upon this one. It had the caption, "Someday I will have a bigger window and hopefully a bigger jungle. "


     We lived in a tiny little apartment and that was all the space I had for plants and even that was pushing it because the pots didn't really fit on the windowsill. Looking at that picture made me realize that that particular dream has come true. Currently my jungle looks like this(and this picture doesn't even show all of it.)
     Life is on the move and it's a good and beautiful thing. May your day be full of sunshine and joy!

"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."
~Kurt Vonnegut 

No comments:

Post a Comment