Thursday, August 25, 2016

Today

     My house is currently full of giggling girls. My little sisters are visiting for the week, so I asked a couple of my students to come over for a play date. I do believe it was a good idea, I like hearing the giggles. I've been thinking about the beauty of home today. A home is truly a blessing, a thing that is simple and complex and oh so important.
    The weather is slightly cool and grey today which has me thinking about Fall. To top off the feeling, I've decided to make a pot of stuffing and chicken for supper. Delightful. I've also spent a portion of today curled up on the couch with a good book. My summer job ended last week and I must say I am enjoying my time off before school starts!
     God is good. I am blessed. Life is beautiful. Happy Thursday.


"Rest and be thankful."~William Wadsworth

   

No comments:

Post a Comment