Thursday, August 9, 2018

7 Years and Forever

    This week, My Love and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. I was thinking about it, when we got married, I was 22 and these 7 years have kinda flown by. In comparison, 7 years before we got married I was 15 and those years seemed to be much slower. Funny how that works. Regardless of how fast or slow time may move, I am so thankful that I get to do life with Luke. He's a wonderful husband and daddy, provider and friend.


As per usual, we celebrated our anniversary at the Itasca Family Bluegrass Festival. It was fun and Buirlen had a blast. He was quite the brave adventurer and tromped far and wide enjoying music, swings, tractors, and the great unknown...and he got nice and dirty. 








These two...They are already such good friends and it makes me so happy. 


My garden just keeps a growing and recently we've started eating things from it. Such fun. The other night we had collards, broccoli, green beans, and a beat fresh from the garden and I've already got a few packages of broccoli in the freezer. Yay!


I think that if flowers were emotions personified, zinnias would be joy. 


He discovered a perfect little hideout under the beans. He thought it was a pretty neat little place to hang out. 



Fresh produce!

The sunflowers just keep going.

Hmmm....Have you been in the bean patch by chance?

Summer fun 




1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos! I'm glad you are having such a bountiful harvest from your garden!

    ReplyDelete