Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

     A most happy Easter to you! This morning at Church we sang the song "Because He Lives." Now I have sung this hymn many times before, but it stood out in particular today because of the verse, "How sweet to hold a new born baby, and feel the pride and joy he gives..." How sweet indeed, this little guy is so wonderful and I am so blessed to get to be his mom. But today, I noticed the second half of the verse for kind of the first time, "But greater still the calm assurance, this child can face uncertain days because He lives." Buirlen is in God's hands! Luke's and my goal is to raise this little boy to love and honor the LORD and to stand in faith and truth.


Looking pretty snazzy.

     So a bit of randomness for you, the other day I was sitting on the couch and I looked out the window to see a girl and a cow walking down the road in front of our house. And then another cow and another. I have no idea why they were herding cows down the road or where they were going. Later on while we were outside we found several cow pie surprises left in the yard.

    So, Buirlen likes to sleep with his face smashed into things. He seems to particularly like Luke's armpit and they snuggle this way frequently. Silly boy!

My sweet little Honey Bee


"Because He Lives" by William and Gloria Gaither


Happy Sunday!
"It is not joy that makes us grateful, it is gratitude that makes us joyful." ~Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment