Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Bookish Sort of Day

        My day started with a book and has pretty much continued on in that way. I woke up, made some fresh coffee and curled up in the sunny sitting room with a good book. I managed to finish the book and thus needed the next one in the series so I took a quick road trip to the library. This afternoon I sat out in the beautiful 70 degree sunshine with my book. Then I took a lovely two mile walk...with my nose in my book. This afternoon my love and I then went into town for ice cream with the lovely Keren Ruth and her husband. Now I want to get back to my book. Happy Saturday!
"So many books, so little time." ~Frank Zappa

 "You can find magic where ever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book." ~Dr. Seuss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment