Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

      A Happy Saint Patties Day to you! All this week, I've been telling the kids that they needed to wear green today. I decided to go all out myself. It was fun. For quite a few years now, Ireland has been on the top of my list of places that I want to visit. Someday!
    My brother Jordan, who lives in the far off land of Nebraska sent me this picture of himself today. We are kindred spirits. I miss him a lot and really wish we didn't live so very far apart.
        This evening, there was a men's meeting at Church. So, My Love and I had supper with the Popes, then Luke and Benjamin went to the meeting while Keren and I finished our Saint Patrick's day by watching Leap Year. It's cute and they have lovely accents and Ireland is just a ridiculously beautiful country. Sweet Dreams!


"May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow.
For every tear, a smile.
For every care, a promise.
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share.
For every sigh, a sweet song.
And an answer for every prayer."
~An Irish Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment