Saturday, March 5, 2016

Make a Statement For Spring

      Oh what a lovely day it has been. The sun is out and the air is warm. Spring is coming, despite the fact that we got a decent snowfall yesterday. Luke and I cut and stacked wood today. It was so warm, a sweatshirt was all that was needed.

     Awhile back I had seen an ad for a Bible that had coloring designs in the margins. I thought that was pretty neat and then I realized, my Bible has wide margins, why not just create my own coloring Bible. A good decision in my book. 
Noah's Ark Genesis 7-8
 Jesus calls Peter to walk on the water. Matthew 14

 The Fruit of the Spirit. Galatians 5
 The Armor of God. Ephesians 6

      This afternoon we headed out to have ice cream with the Popes. A lovely Spring thing to do. I pulled my converse sneakers out of the closet since I'm now thinking Spring. Perhaps not the best decision what with all the piles of melting slush, but hey, I was making a Spring statement. 

Mr. Ephraim and I enjoying our time at the ice cream shop. 
     Tonight we had supper with the Murrays. This picture is pretty sweet if you ask me! Miss Nettie and My Love getting some serious coloring done. 

    So there you have it. Spring, coloring, ice cream, and babies. All wonderful reasons to smile!


Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. ~Doug Larson 

No comments:

Post a Comment