Sunday, June 11, 2017

Friendship Grown From Friendship

     Lately Buirlen has been dressed to match both Ephraim and Brody. There is just something fun about tiny matching clothes on tiny humans.

Katy, Brody, Buirlen and me

The Lovely Keren Ruth, Ephraim, Buirlen and me

    Someday, the boys might look back at these pictures and think they are ridiculous, but I hope that they will get a good laugh over it and then run off to play because they are the best of friends. Growing up my very best friends were Amanda and Emily. We had all sorts of fun, and we spent a lot of time together because our moms were best friends. It was a friendship that had its roots in friendship. I don't get to see them nearly often enough anymore, but they are still near and dear to my heart and I love the times we do get together. It's a friendship that will last a lifetime. 

Amanda and Emily getting to meet Buirlen.


    And that is what I hope for Buirlen, that he would grown in friendship with the babies of my friends.  That there will be many adventures had and memories made as they grow. And that one day, they will continue their friendship as grown people. Friendship grown from friendship, it's a beautiful thing!!!!
Nothing like a hug from your cousin!

Happy Sunday

"A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you to become who you should be." ~Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment