Wednesday, December 6, 2017

9 Months

This past Sunday, Buirlen Elder turned 9 months. He is now walking around furniture, experimenting in the world of climbing, scooting everywhere like a baby chimp and making us smile a lot. He loves to play peek-a-boo with Daddy and drag around Mamma's hairbrush. He has also been jabbering a lot, his favorite word being Da-da-da-da-da. All in all, I'd say it's been a splendid 9 months. He's a keeper. 


Oh, and yesterday I attempted to get this post done. I got the sign made, took the pictures(with a rather unwilling model) and managed to get it all posted. Not long after my brother pointed out that I had put the wrong month on the sign, so the above pictures are technically take 2.... Oh boy, life is interesting. 

Happy Wednesday!

"Be silly, be honest, be kind." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment