Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year

We have just under 5 hours left in 2017 and it has been a wonderful year, From having a baby and becoming a stay at home mom, to gardens, friendship, family, and adventures. As I was cleaning up the kitchen this evening I was thinking about the goals I set for myself at the beginning of 2017; and while I don't feel that I met them fully, I do feel like I've made some good growth in them. Onto a new year with new goals and continued growth in old ones. 
And so my friends, do not forget as the new year blooms and grows that The One who designed time and your story, loves you beyond measure. Happy New Year!

"And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were." ~Rainer Maria Rilke
"Be willing to be a beginning every single morning." ~Meister Eckhart


No comments:

Post a Comment