Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forever Love

Do you ever stop and marvel at the greatness of God. A God who created, loves and sees us through our lives. A God who not only is with us, but who delights in us. These days I have been simply blown away by this. That the One who created the universe knows my heart. Lately, He has been reminding me of just how much He loves me. I see it in the beauty of spring, in the smile of a friend, in the quiet moments when I just stop and listen. And guess what, He loves you too. His heart is for you and He's calling your name. His mercies are new every morning, His grace will guide you through the day, and His peace will fill your dreams.
Psalms 27:8
"My heart has heard you say, 'come and talk with Me.' And my heart responds, 'Lord, I am coming.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment