Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Indoor Garden


     I love taking care of my little indoor garden. And I like to think about when spring gets here and I can plant my first vegetable garden.

My indoor garden has really grown since we moved into our new home. I had a couple house plants in the apartment but didn't have room for more. But since we moved I have been adding to my collection. My Mom gave me this Fig Tree.

 She has one that is close to 18 years old and is huge. The ladies who sold us our home gave us this tropical looking beauty
I bought this Hen and Chick a couple weeks ago.

A touch of spring on my windowsill.
And then there was the mystery plant that turned out being "Forget-Me-Nots" I had planted the year before.
The weather outside truly feels springy today. It is in the mid 30's and the sun is shining. Loveliness.

"The earth laughs in flowers." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I must have flowers, always, and always." ~Claude Monet

“A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in--what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars.”~Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment