Monday, May 25, 2015

Beautiful Day

      What makes a beautiful day? There are a couple of songs that I really like right now and they are both titled "Beautiful Day." So what is the true definition of a beautiful day? I have been thinking and for me the most beautiful days are the ones that are filled with peace. Sun or rain, work or play, the day is beautiful when I have surrendered my white knuckle grip on control to the One who made the day.
      And now for some gardening goodness. Yesterday some of our nephews and one of our nieces came over to help us get our garden spot ready. Luke tilled and we shoveled a tailor load of goat manure.




Shoveling the good stuff

 A chance to wear my fabulous new mud boots.
I didn't get everything planted yesterday so I finished up today in the gentle rain. Beans, peas, cucumbers, onions, zucchini, peppers, radishes and soon there will be tomatoes. 
Crooked rows and all! It is going to be good. Happy Monday

"Life is like a mirror, it'll smile at you if you smile at it." ~Unknown

And here is one of my favorite songs. 




1 comment: