Thursday, August 27, 2015

This Week

     My summer job ended last week and now I am on my two weeks of freedom before school starts. (Though I am looking forward to school, I love my job). Anyway, last Friday all of my sisters headed up North. My older sister Lydia, is back up for her last semester of school before student teaching and my younger sisters, Ema and Lucy are here to spend the week with My Love and I.
     Also this past weekend my Grandparents came up for a visit. Now both sets of my grandparents have made it up to see our new home. I have been blessed to grow up with two sets of godly grandparents who have been a big part of my life.
     This week with the girls has included a trip to the library(we are already through the chapter book we started at the beginning of the week.  "Ms. Rapscott's Girls" by Elise Primavera...Delightful). Ice cream, the park and a fair amount of dealing with garden produce. I've canned pickles and spaghetti sauce, made apple sauce and put zucchini in the freezer.
     At church on Sunday a sweet friend of mine gave me this lovely tea cup.(It has a bee on it!) I thought it would look lovely with my marigolds. I was right.
Happy Thursday!


"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." ~Max Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment