Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Awesomeness of Grandpas

 Grandpas are pretty great. Both sets of my grandparents live in the same small town and were a regular part of my life growing up. 

Grandpa Shearer(Baby Grandpa) and myself(1993)

Grandpa Kinney(Up the Hill Grandpa), my sister Lydia, and myself(1990)

Grandpa Kinney and Buirlen (May 2017)

Grandpa Shearer and Buirlen(June 2017)

Buirlen is a lucky duck to have so many awesome grandpas in his life!

My dad, Poppy, and itty bitty Buirlen. 

Checking on the farm with Grandpa Williams

Looking at pictures with Poppy. 

3 generations of flannel enthusiasts. 


Proverbs 17:6
"Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers."

Psalm 103:17
"But from everlasting to everlasting, the LORD's love is with those who fear Him, and His righteousness with their children's children."

"A grandfather is someone you can look up to no matter how tall you grow." ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment