Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Christmas in July

      Last week my Mama and a couple of my sisters came up for a visit. We had a nice time and on Friday we all loaded up and headed south to Jackson, Minnesota for Christmas in July with the Shearers.
     My extended family has always gotten together for Christmas but as the years have gone by it was decided that gathering in the summer was a much easier way of doing it. And so, we celebrate Christmas in July. Over the course of the weekend, I got to see all of my siblings (though not all at once), parents, some of my cousins, aunts, and uncles, and both sets of my grandparents.
   Buirlen was well loved on and took all the traveling and change in routine like a boss!

4 Generations. 
Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Francie Shearer
My dad, Rohn Shearer
myself
and Buirlen

*

My mama and my baby

My youngest brother Mick and his wife Payge

Grandma Shearer(Baby Grandma) and Buirlen chatting.

 My sister Lydia, home from Alaska

My brother Jesse and Buirlen


So special to share your baby with your grandma.

My brother Jordan, home from Nebraska.

 *
  *

Brothers turned uncles.
*
(*Photo credits to Jesse Shearer)

Happy Wednesday!

"Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful." ~Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment