Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Song

It's a cool spring evening. Step outside close your eyes and listen, what do you hear? Do you hear the wind in the trees, the gentle waves on the lake, the sweet song of a pond full of bull frogs, the beautiful silence of the night. It says in the Bible that even the rocks will cry out in praise to the Lord. And that is just what I hear when I listen. I hear all of creation singing to the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. It is like the world is one big symphony that never ends. It started a long time ago and it's going to keep on going. How can you know this and not smile. And you know what I think, I think that laughter praises God too. When we laugh and let joy come forth, it is like a song, bubbling forth from our hearts. And that makes God smile. So, take a minute and listen to the symphony of life and join in. 

Psalm 98:6b "Make a joyful symphony before the Lord, the King."

No comments:

Post a Comment