Monday, September 28, 2015

And Then Summer Became Fall

     September is winding down and October will be here soon. It is a little crazy how fast this year has gone. My love and I are coming up on the one year anniversary of moving into our lovely home. A lot of good has happened in this year. I successfully had my first vegetable garden, My love and I finished paying off my student loans(Yay!), we've laughed and cried and been blessed with a beautiful life. And now, Fall is starting to show his face. The colors are changing, the sun is shining from a different position in the sky and the bright colors of summer flowers are being replaced with the rust reds, oranges, and yellows of Autumn's finery.
     I've been thinking lately about who God is. Rediscovering the One I put my faith in when I was just a little girl. I decided to do this because I realized that a big part of the reason I worry is because I have a skewed understanding of who God is. I need to relearn who He is and then I need to find my way back to the child's faith I had when I said "Jesus loves me this I know..." Because the One who turns Summer into Fall does love me. He loves me and you so very much. It's not just the words to Sunday school song. 



Happy Monday!

"Autumn paints in colors that summer has never seen." ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment